Date: 15th & 16th October 2008
Venue: Prince Hotel & Residence, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Strengthening the ties between existing SME customers and fostering new ones to advance your SME portfolios through formulated products & services strategies
SME Banking in Asia Pacific is healthy and rapidly growing. The gross domestic product (GDP) growths of emerging markets are among the highest in the world, leading to a proliferation of SME enterprises. Small and medium enterprises play an important role in shaping the country’s overall production network. The objective of substantial sustaining diverse and competitive small and medium enterprises (SMEs) becomes a central subject towards achieving sustainable economic growth in developing countries in Asia. Some advanced economies have succeeded because SMEs form over 98% of total establishments, 65% of employment as well as over 50% of gross domestic product. Thus, SMEs have the potential to provide a strong foundation for the growth of new industries as well as strengthening existing ones.
As a large segment of growing markets ranging from micros to SMEs operating in almost every sector and industry, SME banking is nonetheless a high risk-high return business for the banks, yet potentially profitable. However, with the government’s support and encouragement, SME banking is finally given its appropriate attention. Now is the time to strengthen the ties between existing SME customers and fostering new ones. This conference is a must for banks looking forward to grow their SME banking.
This 2 day conference will look at strategic insights and in-depth processes on how banks can successfully formulate and develop their SME banking portfolios to increase market share and generate more revenue.
Who Should Attend:
Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, Assistant Directors, General Managers, Senior Managers, Managers, Executives of:
- SME Banking
- Corporate Banking
- Business Banking
- Commercial Banking
- Retail Banking
- Relationship Banking
- Credit Divisions
- Corporate Credit Risk
- Distribution Networks
- Product Development
- Business Development
- Sales & Marketing
From the following industries:
- Investment banks
- SME Banks and Funds
- Financial institutions
- Securitisation firms
- Credit Rating agencies
- Loan agencies
- Credit bureaus
- Credit companies
- Government bodies
Key reasons why your organisation would benefit from this course:
- Accessing the latest developments in SME banking and within the SME markets regionally and internationally
- Formulating alternative risk management and mitigation in SME lending
- Enhancing your SME banking portfolio through strategic customer-centric product development
- Distinguishing your products with value-added services to support the growing needs of the current SME markets
- Growing your market share with your existing SME customer while attracting new ones
- Benchmarking against experienced and renowned regional and international banks through successful case studies and interactive panel discussions
Providing important and critical information
Learn from the experiences and gain valuable knowledge from your peers. Using the right information will provide you the right solutions to your own challenges and issues.
Some past “SME Banking & Financing“ delegates have to say:
- “The insights I obtained from this conference exceeded my expectations.” Project Manager, Rabobank Indonesia
- “Very good overview of SME with Asian perspective and what can be done to serve this sector better.” Executive Marketing Officer, Himalayan Bank
- “The course overall was quite interesting and would help me in setting up the mobile banking strategy.” E-Banking Manager (IT), Commercial Bank of Dubai
- “Bringing together the SME banking practices and experiences in one place from the diverse economy has given the insight and platform to move forward in the sector.” Head of Business Bank, Global Bank Ltd.
- “It has been an informative & absorbing session. I would be taking back quite a few new ideas & concepts for implementation back home.” Regional Credit Head – North, MCB Bank Ltd.
- “The conference enabled sharing of information at such details, enabling the value of take-aways to be maximised.” AVP/Head of Corporate Planning, SME Bank Malaysia
- “Case studies had been very detailed and easy to understand. Speakers are of experience in their line and have hands-on exposure on the topics discussed.” Manager, Affin Bank Berhad
- “Excellent conference to meet with senior bankers in the region. Stimulating sessions.” Head of Emerging Corporates, NDB Bank
- “An excellent forum for exchange of ideas and practices with experts from various countries and banks on how they are conducting SME businesses.” Head of Business Banking, Emirates Bank International
- “Great opportunity to learn from each other to better SME banking!” FVP, Kasikornbank
- “A good venue to explore various means to handle SMEs and learn from experience of other countries.” Vice President, Security Bank
Attend this highly focused conference and transform strategy to become more effective. See your returns in the form of improved returns from using the right strategies in gaining excellent SME customer satisfaction. Do not miss out on this one of a kind conference in Kuala Lumpur and ultimately become the leader in your industry.