Date: 3 November 2008
Time : 9.00 am – 12.30 pm (to be followed by lunch & individual Matchmaking Meetings)
Venue: Pearl Room, Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur
The Royal Netherlands Embassy, through its Netherlands Foreign Investment Agency (NFIA) will host a forthcoming business & investment opportunity seminar entitled “The Netherlands – Your European Partner in your International Business”.
We believe that this seminar would be of interest to you.
A panel of experts in various disciplines ranging from logistics; tax; advisory and development agency; customs will be at the seminar to share their expertise and to answer such questions as:
- Ways to increase your export and expand your shares in the growing European markets?
- Information about warehousing; logistics; marketing & value-added opportunities in the Netherlands?
- What are the added benefits of opening a branch office or a subsidiary or company in the Netherlands?
- What are the various types of incentives for investment in the Netherlands?
- How does one enjoy the various tax & financial benefits and facilities offered by the Netherlands government?
- What are the latest in the infrastructure development of Schiphol and the greater Amsterdam?
The seminar is particularly geared towards those who are in the export-oriented industries; or already in the Netherlands and are looking towards expanding their operation in Europe. It would be our honour to have your presence at the seminar or if you are unable to accept our invitation, it would be greatly appreciated, if you could disseminate this information to your colleague who may benefit from the attending of this fully sponsored seminar, the net-working lunch and the individual match-making meetings to find out what the Netherlands has to offer.
As the seating capacity of the venue is limited, we may request that you reserve your seats, as early as possible, either by email ( firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com) or fax ( 03-2168 6240 ) to reach us on or before Monday, 13/October/2008. After receiving your reservation, the official confirmation/invitation card/s will then be sent to you.
More information about NFIA can also be obtained from www.nfia.nl and I can be contacted at the Embassy by return email or at 03- 2168 6262.
Looking forward to welcome you at “The Netherlands, Your European Partner in your International Business”.