Date: 8-11 SEPTEMBER 2010
Venue: BEXCO EXHIBITION HALL, BUSAN CITY, KOREA
On behalf of BIPA (Busan IT Industry Promotion Agency), we are pleased to inform that 2010 IT Expo Busan is conducting the buyers fly-in programme. Invited buyers from overseas will be participating in the prescheduled one-on-one appointments with exhibitors during the show.
Why 2010 IT Expo Busan?
IT Expo Busan (www.itexpo.or.kr) is one of the most prominent and professional IT trade fairs in South Korea with a scale of 600 booths occupying 13,254 square meters, making it your one-stop venue to source for Korean IT products and solutions.
The exhibition is also held together with International VR/Simulation & 3D Fair, the first-of-its-kind event in the country.
About The Products & Solutions
Buyers Fly-in Programme
Invited buyers from overseas will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Returned air ticket (economy) for one person per company
- 3-night hotel accommodation
- Transfers between airport and hotel / hotel and exhibition centre
- Free admission to the exhibition
- Arrangement of business meetings based on buyer’s criteria
- Interpretation service at the business meetings
Targeted Malaysian & Singaporean Buyers
Malaysian and Singaporean companies who are looking for procurement and purchasing, sales representation, technical partnership and other business collaboration in the following sectors:
- IT equipments and hardware
- Web solutions (VOIP, ERP system, internet security software and etc)
- On-line games, 3D games & animation
- IT solutions for shipment, logistics & shipbuilding
- Other IT products and solutions as per the exhibits profile
How To Participate?
This special package has been design for qualifying senior executives / business owners who hold decision making responsibility.
- If you are interested, please reply by completing the attached Registration Form
- You’ll be informed by 30 August if you are selected as the invited buyers
- Flight and hotel accomodation will be arranged and confirmed thereafter
- You’ll be required to select the exhibitors for business meetings.
Please click here to download registration form.
There are a limited number of 10 buyers to be invited from Malaysia and Singapore on first-come, first-served basis.
For more information, please contact Mr CK Ng / Ms Anrose Tan at
603-80246500 (tel), 603-80248740 (fax) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.