Date: 15 Oct 2010 (Friday)
Venue: Presentation Stage B, Hall 3, Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre
Your Green New Deal starts here! Seize the chance to get to know the first hand information from the Japan Green Technology presenters.
For participation or enquiries, please contact
Mr. Isamu YAGYU, JETRO Kuala Lumpur | T: 03-21716100 | E: Isamu_Yagyu@jetro.go.jp
JAPAN GREEN TECHNOLOGY – HALL 5, BOOTH A055~A068 & A072
Led by Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO), Japan Green Technology Pavilion will be featuring cutting-edge technology and solutions for environmental conservation and mitigation of climate change. The presence of 13 Japanese companies together with JETRO offers the best opportunity for Malaysian and Asian companies to find out the latest technology and explore business collaboration.
- Booth A055 – FUMIN CO., LTD. – Solar heat control glass coating technology
- Booth A056 – RECYCLE ENERGY CO., LTD. – Equipment to convert plastic waste into oil
- Booth A057 – ASAHI FILTER MFG. CO., LTD. – Particle filter and dust collector filter
- Booth A058 – ONAMBA CO., LTD. – PV cable, PV wire, FFC, FRC, PV junction box
- Booth A059 & A060 – JFE ENGINEERING CORP. – Waste to energy plant / sewerage and sludge treatment plant
- Booth A061 – SUMITOMO HEAVY INDUSTRIES ENVIRONMENT – Water and waste water treatment plants
- Booth A062 – HARMO CO., LTD. – Granulator
- Booth A063 – YOKOYAMA CO., LTD. – 2.4GHz wireless modules
- Booth A064 – AXIS VERSATILE SDN. BHD. – Eco paper packaging
- Booth A065 – HIYOSHI CORPORATION – Environmental analysis
- Booth A066 – KANE KOGYO CO., LTD. – Eco valve
- Booth A067 – BIG-BIO CO., LTD. – Eco bio block for water purification
- Booth A068 – TOYO ENGINEERING WORKS, LTD. – Refrigeration and environmental engineering Trade and investment promotion services
- Booth A072 – JAPAN EXTERNAL TRADE ORGANIZATION – For full details of the technology and products, please click here.