Date: Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Time: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Venue: Level 7, The Gardens South Tower, Mid Valley City, Kuala Lumpur
Come join us to hear from a successful US based technopreneur on the ‘real deal’ about what it takes to build a sustainable, scalable, exciting business in the technology industry.
This full day workshop will focus on:
- Defining Entrepreneurship
- Myths of Entrepreneurship
- What is Accelerator?
- Sharing Experience
- 8:30 am – 9:00 am Registration
- 9:00 am – 9:15 am Welcome and Introduction
- 9:15 am – 10:15 am Module 1: Entrepreneurs Can Change the world
- 10:15 am – 10:30 am Tea Break
- 10:30 am – 12:30 am Module 2: What’s EO? What’s Accelerator?
- 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm Lunch Break
- 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm Module 3: Experience Share Panel – Learn from each others’ experience
- 2:30 pm – 3:30 pm Module 4: Importance of Sharing Stories – Share Your Own!
- 3:30 pm – 3:45 pm Tea Break
- 3:45 pm – 4:00 pm Questions and Feedback
- 4:00 pm Workshop Concludes
About the Speaker
Adrienne Palmer Cornels is the founder and president of InSite Interactive (www.insite.net) based in Dallas Texas.
She is active in Entrepreneur’s Organization, Social Venture Network and DFW Interactive Marketing Association. She also frequently creates, manages and participates in global initiatives to unite entrepreneurs from various parts of the world in pursuit of job creation, economic stability and cross cultural understanding.
She serves as the EO program coordinator for the US State Department’s A New Beginning: Entrepreneurship and Innovation IVLP program, and speaks at conference focused on supporting entrepreneurs and empowering women entrepreneurs.