Date: 29 June 2011 – 30 June 2011
Venue: Grand Hyatt Hotel, Singapore
The shipping industry is a well established indicator of global trade, which has suffered major instability in recent years. Combine this volatility with the inherent cyclical nature of the sector and it becomes clear that the future of the shipping finance market will be as challenging as it will be exciting.
Euromoney Seminars’ Ship Finance in the Asian Markets 2011 will provide a platform for discussion and debate on the key challenges facing the industry, with a focus on alternative and traditional sources of finance, alongside the latest forecasts and regulatory changes for the container, dry bulk, off shore and cargo markets in Asia. This is a first class event for those in the shipping sector – financing, operating, broking, and leasing – to join the discussion and network with peers from around the region.
Join us at Euromoney Seminars’ Ship Finance in the Asian Markets at the Grand Hyatt, Singapore this June to hear more than 20 senior executives share their insights on the key challenges facing the industry, with a focus on alternative and traditional sources of finance, alongside the latest market forecasts and regulatory changes for the container, dry bulk, offshore and cargo markets in Asia.
Key speakers includes:
- K. K Kuan, Executive Director – Finance, Pacific International Lines
- Mikael Elling, CEO, J-Lauritzen Singapore Pte Ltd.
- Julian Proctor, Managing Director, Tiger Group Investments
- Paul Chang, Managing Director, Global Head of Shipping, ICBC Leasing
- Arjun Batra, Managing Director, Drewry Shipping Consultants
- Jonathan Hill, Managing Director – Far East, Tufton Oceanic
- Andrew Chiang, Regional Head – Asia Shipping, Offshore & Logistics, DnB NOR Bank ASA
- James Tong, Global Shipping, Logistics & Offshore, Citi
- Vijay Kamath, Senior Vice APresident & Director of Sales, FSL Trust
- Guido Musso, Director – Export Credit and Global Specialized Finance, HSBC
- C.K Kwek, Head of Shipping and Oil Services – Asia, Nordea
- Dr Petropoulos, Head of Shipping, SFS Group
- Dimitris Belbas, Managing Director, Head of Ship Finance, Seafin Pte Ltd.
- Matt Flynn, Managing Director, Worldyards
And many more. View the conference agenda and full list of speakers at www.euromoneyseminars.com/ShipFin11.
**Selected confirmed attendees as at 16th May 2011**
- A.P. Moller Singapore
- BW Maritime Pte Ltd.
- Neptune Oriental Lines
- Cleaves Marine Finance
- Credit Suisse
- Pacific International Lines (Pte) Ltd.
- Diamond Tanker Pte Ltd.
- PST Management Pte Ltd.
- DnB NOR Bank
- Drewry Shipping Consultants
- Seafin Private Ltd.
- Epic Shipping (Singapore) Pte Ltd.
- SFS group
- FSL Trust
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Gold Star Line Ltd.
- Swire Pacific Offshore
- Tai Chong Cheang Steamship (S) Pte Ltd.
- ICBC Leasing
- Tiger Group Investments
- J. Lauritzen Singapore Pte Ltd.
- Tufton Oceanic
- J.B. Ugland Shipping Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- Wan Hai Lines
- Jiangsu Hantong Ship Heavy Industry Co., Ltd.
- World Yards
- Marco Polo Marine
- Mitsubishi UFJ Lease & Finance
And many more.
1. Visiting our website and registering online
2. Calling our event team on HK+852 2842 6995