Date: 25 June 2011
Venue: Menara Hap Seng, Kinabalu Auditorium, Ground Floor, The Podium, Jalan P. Ramlee, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
You constantly looking to invest in solid companies with great growth in the stock market, look no further, tap right into the strong economic and vibrant market – Hong Kong. Thousands of world class companies choose to list in HKSE for the same reasons: – financial & political stability, safe and transparent investment environment, you should consider the same too when investing your money.
Come and learn directly from the experts and professionals from Hong Kong, to gather critical knowledge and information helping you making right and profitable decision when investing in Hong Kong Stock Market!
- 08.30am – 09.00am Registration & Refreshment
- 09.00am – 09.30am – Ms. Christine Lie from HK Stock Exchange
Ms. Christine Lie from HK Exchange will be introducing the latest listing information, the HKSE IPO and listing advantages, opportunities and more…
- 09.30am – 10.00am – Ms. Daphne Ng from CASH Financial Services Group
Ms. Daphne will be talking about their premier services that they can provide in listing/underwriting
- 10.00am – 10.45am – Ms. Quincy Pang From CASH Financial Services Group
Ms. Quincy Pang on Hong Kong regional stock market outlook, what sectors and focus stocks you should pay attention and more critical investment information you should not miss!
- 10.45am – 11.00am Break
- 11.10am – 12.15pm – Mr. Patrick Ku, Vice President, T3B Malaysia, Hong Kong, China & Taiwan
Mr. Patrick Ku will be sharing the PROVEN investment and trading strategies that you must learn now. Consistent method to identify strong moving winner stocks and effective risk management that can protect over 90% of your portfolio even when market crash!
- 12.15pm – 12.30pm Q&A and Ideas Exchanging
- 12.30pm – 13.00pm Refreshment
Get your ticket now and help sharing this event to your friends and asssciates via Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin or Email via the easy buttons.
Alternatively, to register for this seminar, you can either:
- 1) SMS: RE to 012-6959863
- 2) Email: email@example.com
- 3) Call: 03-7728 1078 (Tracy or Rachel)