Date: 26, 27 November 2011
Venue: Kuala Lumpur Conventional Centre (KLCC)
Starfish Training, in its next major CPD seminar will be partnering with HomeGuru.com to bring you 5 + 5 CPD hours of cutting edge information and knowledge for the real estate fraternity. In tying up with Homeguru, we recognise the implications of AEC (Asian Economic Community) in the liberalisation and globalisation for the real estate fraternity. Homeguru is a premium property portal with global links that reaches out and has market presence in Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia, and Starfish Training in taking this initiative of partnering with Homeguru brings this outreach to practitioners and agencies of the industry.
As this will be held on Saturday & Sunday, November 26th & 27th, with a 5 + 5 CPD hours, we have combined our signature year end “OUTLOOK 2012″ into two days to bring practitioners up-to-date with relevant and NOW information that is useful for their practice and interacting with the market and clients. Lined up for you :
Saturday, 26th November, 2011
- Economic Outlook 2012 – Equity cycles vis-a-vis property cycles – moving forward, what is the impact of the US treasury which is no longer without risks, and the birth of a new financial infrastructure on the world monetary mechanism. Property as an effective hedge against inflation and will Malaysia be a bankrupt nation in 2019? And more…..
- Overseas investments – alternative investments vs. conventional investments – the concept explained.
- Selangor Government new initiative of renewal of leases in PJ – the roadmap explained
- Latest amendments on property manangement
- Looking after your health vs pursuing wealth in real estate.
- Effective strategies in 3rd property financing circumventing belt tightening measures by Bank Negara
- Mortgage & Grow Rich
Sunday, 27th November 2011
- Greater KL (MRT system) – How it impacts your property investment as the price of petrol may hit RM9.50 per litre in 2020.
- Urban regeneration and conceptualised mixed development – going forward and case studies
- Asean Economic Community (AEC) and its impact on private professional practice – latest updates
- Keeping your investments intact
- E-marketing – don’t underestimate this effective tool of reaching out.
- Residential & commercial outlook
This will be held at the KUALA LUMPUR CONVENTION CENTRE (KLCC) with two teas.
Don’t miss out on this empowering seminar that goes beyond acquiring CPD hours and we are keeping with our airasia pricing!
For those who have already signed up for our earlier annoucement of October 15th & 16th, please note the change of dates and any inconvenience caused is highly regretted.
SIGN UP NOW FOR THIS EVENT !! EARLY BIRD (TILL OCT 30TH) – RM188/= FOR 5 CPD HOURS. RM288 FOR TWO DAYS (10 CPD) (2nd day RM100).
1ST NOV ONWARDS – RM250 FOR 5 CPD HOURS. RM400 FOR TWO DAYS (10 CPD) (2nd day RM150).
FOR NEGOTIATORS : RM180/= FOR TWO DAYS!
CALL : 03-78800055 / 0163213955 or login to www.starfish-training.com.my to register.