Date: 7th ~ 9th October 2011
Time: 11:00am ~ 09:00pm
Venue: Mid Valley Exhibition Centre, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
The Kuala Lumpur Photography Festival 2011 (KLPF) is back for the 15th year with a touch of class!
KLPF is Malaysia’s biggest and hottest imaging event with a combination of photography and travel elements. It is a gathering of the photography and travel fraternities with action packed programmes. The three-day event will see a big line up of who’s who in the photographic industry presenting their latest innovations in technology and designs that will put them ahead of the game.
KLPF is fast gaining response from the travel industry. With the participation from the tourism authorities of Selangor, Sabah and Macau; Apple Vacations; Long Adventure and Travel for All – it is going to be a valuable experience for KLPF visitors in discovering exclusive destinations.
Organised by Photo Creator Publication, this grand annual festival has won recognition as ‘the’ event that promotes the art in photography, encourages interaction and extends the exploratory experiences amongst our readers, photography enthusiasts and travellers. It is an interactive, discovery and business-boosting event.
With the support of our exhibitors and more than 100,000 visitors our KLPF in 2010 was a great success. This year, the KLPF 2011 brings to you an unforgettable CLASSIC experience with the theme “Black & White”!
Visitors to the hottest & biggest imaging event of the year will get to
- Experience the latest innovations in digital cameras, printers and imaging solutions showcased by more than 80 major brand exhibitors.
- Select from a wide variety of accessories, gadgets and services.
- Gain knowledge from product demonstrations, product services, special guest appearances, stage shows and seminars.
- Feast their eyes on the classic photo exhibitions.
- Snap heaps of photos at the “SNAP ZONE”.
- Network with people from the photography fraternities.
- Savour a myriad of genres at the Photomania slideshows.
- Soak-in exciting travel experiences by seasoned travellers at Travelmania talks.
- Shoot their way to win exciting prizes in contests and activities.
- Chance upon more surprises.
The theme for the photography exhibition of year 2011 is “Black and White”. Black-and-white photography often connotes something classic, nostalgic, historic, artistic or elegant.
It’s all about a CLASSIC experience!!!
Some of our programme highlights for this year are:
- The Search for Lady Photographer Personality.
We are searching for ladies who project the personalities of a successful photographer. Candidates will be given a make-up do and a photograph session on-site at the KLPF 2011.
The winner may don the cover page in any of the magazines under PCP publication and receive great prizes including a canvas portrait.
- Children’s Snap & Frame Decoration Contest
The KLPF is also a nurturing ground for young photography enthusiasts. This contest is open to children of age 12 and below. The participant is required to capture a picture at the KLPF, print it (FOC) at the Fujifilm booth, insert in a frame provide and colour the frame. Digital camera and attractive prizes are up for grabs.
- Purchase & Win
- Visitors who purchase merchandise worth RM10 and above at the KLPF 2011 will stand a chance to win valuable prizes including digital cameras, tripods, dry boxes and a variety of photographic accessories/gadgets.
- Pre-register & Win
Visitors who pre-register for KLPF 2011 will stand a chance to win interesting prizes like cameras and a wide range of accessories/gadgets. Hurry email your name and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fujifilm Model Shootout Contest
This year the model shootout contest brings you a theme with a twist and excitement. It’s “Harajuku Street Fashion” that storms the stage at KLPF 2011 Fujifilm Model Shootout Contest.
- Dance with Nature
Be immersed in the magnificent performance of contemporary dances in the soothing sounds of nature interspersed with breathtaking images of Selangor, brought specially to you by Tourism Selangor.
At every nook and corner, there will be definitely something that takes your fancy. With all these and more, get hyped up for the KLPF—the best destination for you to arrive at.
Admission to this photography festival is free for the general public. For more information, please log on to www.klpf.com.my or email to email@example.com or call +603-9281 8039, +6016-715 1703.