Date: 7-8 June 2012
Venue: Hyatt Regency Danang Resort and Spa, Vietnam
Cost: FREE* for qualifying delegates
Together with the Danang People’s Committee, Euromoney will host the Vietnam Investment and Banking Conference in Danang on 7-8 June. Join us at this two day senior leaders retreat and listen to expert speakers discuss the latest investment opportunities in Vietnam’s most important industries including Real Estate, Agriculture, Retail, Infrastructure and Energy. There will also be discussions surrounding the reforming of Vietnam’s Banking Sector and the Restructuring of State Owned Enterprises.
Speakers already confirmed include:
- Vu Tien Loc, Chairman, Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI)
- Lai Van Dao, Chief Executive Officer, State Capital Investment Corporation (SCIC)
- Jonathan Campbell, Deputy Managing Director, Real Estate, VinaCapital
- Tony Diep, Chief Investment Officer, Real Estate, Indochina Capital
- Le Minh Dung, Director of Investment and Business Development, CB Richard Ellis (Vietnam)
- Le Thi Thu Thuy, Vice Chairwoman, Chief Investment Officer, Vingroup
- Prakash Jhanwer, Regional Manager Vietnam, Indonesia and Laos, Olam International
- Min-Hwa Hu Kupfer, Chairperson, Vietnam Holding
- Kim Lien Tran, Chairperson and Chief Executive Officer, National Seeds Joint-Stock Company (Vinaseed)
- Tran Van Pho, Vice President, Vietnam Garment and Textile Group (Vinatex)
- Vu Thi Thuan, Chairperson, Traphaco Company
- MyLan Nguyen, Chief Executive Officer, GE Vietnam
- Thanh Le, Country Chairman and General Manager, The Shell Companies in Vietnam
- Simon Andrews, Regional Manager, Cambodia, Lao PDR, Thailand and Vietnam, IFC
- Marco Breu, Managing Partner, McKinsey & Company
- Pham Phu Ngoc Trai, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, GIBC Vietnam and Chairman, Pepsico Southeast Asia
- Kenny Low, Chief Investment Officer, Infrastructure, Indochina Capital Corporation
- Noriyasu Yuge, Chief Representative in Hanoi, Japan Bank for International Cooperation (JBIC)
Apply now and join Vietnam’s most senior business leaders, government officials, and international investors to examine the key investment opportunities and economic outlook for this fascinating and challenging 100 million person market.
The event will be held in the brand new Hyatt Resort and will also provide a unique opportunity to explore and discover Danang, the gateway to the Central Highlands. As well as hearing from expert speakers, the conference will offer plenty of networking opportunities including:
Wednesday 6 June:
- 18.00 – 19.30: Beachside Cocktail Reception hosted by Indochina Capital.
Thursday 7 June:
- 17.30 – 19.00: Cocktail Reception, Vinpearl Luxury Danang, hosted by Vingroup
- 19.30 – 22.00: Gala Dinner hosted by the Danang People’s Committee.
Friday 8 June (post conference):
- Vinacapital Golf Tournament hosted by Danang Golf Club
- Bana Hills and Hoi An Ancient Town Tour hosted by the Danang People’s Committee
- Visit to Danang Industrial zones (Hoa Khanh and Hoa Cam IZ), Danang (Tien Sa) Sea Port and Son Tra Peninsula hosted by the Danang People’s Committee
For further information call +852 2842 6961 or click here for the website.