Date: 10th & 11th Sept 2012
Venue:Hotel Armada, Petaling Jaya
Fee: RM 1380/pax
Early bird discount: RM200.00
Group registration: (3+1) Register 3 persons, 1 complementary participant
Complimenting : The 8 Mandatory Competencies and The New Leadership Paradigm “(A Must) for today’s Leaders” by Mr PM Low MSP
THE CURRENT COMPETETIVE SCENARIO
Many individuals and organizations are affected adversely by the following factors that contributed to the current competitive business environment? Are you equipped with impeccable leadership skills to move beyond personal best?
- Wars, Oil crisis, Rules/laws change, Severe climate change, Tragedies (WORST)
- Financial crisis, Information Communication Technology, Globalization, Highly infectious disease, Trade competition (FIGHT)
Given the level of competitiveness arising from the “WORST FIGHT”, Today’s Leaders are pressured with…
- Rapid changes and multiple accountabilities
- Making increasingly complex decisions, and meeting deadlines
- Challenges to lead transformation and create a more collaborative workforce
They are confronted to manage and lead impeccably. Undoubtedly and proven, they need to be proficient in…
- The “8 Mandatory Competencies (a must) for leaders – especially with the synchronization of its application
- The New Leadership paradigm
- The perfect balance of ingenious transformational management and leadership skills to perform brilliantly.
Lack either of these indispensable expertise or askew too much over either side will retard growth and render negative results. Are you prepared to overcome adversities creatively and move to beyond personal best?
This workshop is designed to…(Strategized and condensed from 35 years of hands-on experience)
- Develop strong leaders within challenging context to reach beyond the traditional path of competency development to the world of New Leadership paradigm.
- Initiate participants to methodologies to creatively transform themselves and others from a systematic perspective and understanding of how to create a context of deep collaboration of the strategies.
- Provides inner work tools and group facilitation instruments to add to their faith in unfolding pathways to lead impeccably
Group discussion, Re-counting real life experience, Interactive exercise, Localised role play, Lecture of key concept (GRILL)
- Challenges of Human resources And the New Global Economy (CHANGE)
- Change management – answers to why, what, when, where ,who and how to lead and manage mindset and transformational change
- Organizing, planning, briefing, delegating, decision making
- Motivating to greater heights – Art Skills Knowledge (ASK)
- Presentation and Communication Systems, Means, Skills (SMS)
- Leadership–transformational Goals, Objectives, Attributes, Lead (GOAL)
- Education & Knowledge Management (EKM)
- Team Management – Values, Objectives, Technique, Efforts (VOTE)
- Errors to avoid–Never commit these expensive mistakes
- Galloping ahead of others well prepared (Group Presentation)
At the end of the program, Participant will be CLASS A+ LEADER
- Comprehend the seriousness of the current hyper-competitive business environment and the new leadership paradigm
- Learn comprehensively the practicable 8 complete competencies for a perfect manager/leader
- Apprehend their own strength and weakness; unfolding pathways to lead impeccably
- Synchronize the execution of techniques and move towards beyond personal best
- Superbly motivated to immediate applications
A+LEADER will be able to………
- Lead with confidence
- Effectual personality
- Adapt to the ever changing business environment
- Depart from obsolete practices
- Enhance performance
- Result orientated
Mr. P.M. Low – Malaysia Speaking Professional (MSP) ; Certified Trainer The Trainer (TTT)
- 35 years of diverse hands-on experience
- An acknowledged and recognized International Professional Trainer
- Impressive track record of providing effective training to many government organizations, private sectors, and academic institutions.
- Invited by TV2 to present a series of episodes in the ‘Be Excellent’ programs.
- Guru of creative acronyms for training
- The Past President of The Malaysian Association for Professional Speakers (MAPS)
- The First Malaysian invited to represent Malaysian speakers in the Executive Council of the prestigious International Federation For Professional Speakers (IFFPS)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS PROGRAM?
CEOs, Managers, Department heads, Executives, Supervisors, Promotion candidates, Aspiring Leaders, Entrepreneurs and all those who want to excel in the current hyper- competitive business environment
Mr PM Low, Pro-active Management & Training Services
Tel: 019-360 8642, 013-287 8642
Fax: 603-5882 8802