Date: 5 & 6 September 2012
Time: 8.30 am – 4.30 pm
Venue: Dewan Tan Sri Abdul Kadir Yusoff, Level 3, AGC, Precinct 4, Putrajaya
Among the eminent and notable speakers invited are as follows:
- YBhg Dato’ Zamani Abdul Ghani (Special Advisor in the Attorney General’s Chambers Malaysia)
- Yang Arif Hakim Dato’ Jagjit Singh A/L Bant Singh (Sessions Court Judge Kuala Lumpur)
- Yang Arif Tuan Anselm Charles Fernandis (Head of the Forfeiture of Property Unit, Attorney General’s Chambers Malaysia)
Participation fees for representatives from the Law Firm is only RM1000/- per head.
It will be a great honour for us if you can take some time out from your busy schedule to come and attend the Seminar for sharing points sessions.
Your participation in the Seminar will enrich the experiences and knowledge on the money laundering perspectives and related issues during these fruitful sessions.
Should you have any further enquiries, do not hesitate to contact the following personnels, namely:
- En. Robert Pasang Alam : 019-8396 278
- En. Nazrul Nizam Mohd. Zameri : 019-3973 559
- En. Nur Azimul Azami Mohd Nor : 012-6878 230
- En. C.Vignesh Kumar A/L Chellapah : 012-6903 679
- En. Mohd Farizul Hassan : 017-9333 608
- En. Mustaqim Sukarno : 012-3495 947
- En. Nazir Amir Johari : 017-6537 675
- En. Puveneswaran A/L Mohanasundram : 017-5579 900
- En. Henry Tan Shiua Hee : 016-8556 618
- En. Mohd Khairuddin Idris : 012-9606 814