Date: 10th & 11th September 2012
Time: 9am till 5pm
Venue: Melia Hotel Kuala Lumpur
MINDFLEX PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT ORGANIZING 2-DAY WORKSHOP ON
SYSTEMATIC PLANT MAINTENANCE
(MAINTENANCE ENGINEERING & MANAGEMENT)
We are PSMB approved training provider under SBL Scheme (Cert No 638)
Continuous improvement of an organization must become everyone’s business. As Maintenance departments always get step motherly treatment in many organizations, necessity for Continuous improvement is often ignored here. As a result, Maintenance Management, as an important discipline, is often ignored as a recognized discipline. Where mantra is to move faster, it becomes the order of the day to make our maintenance more effective and efficient.
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- To help the engineers and managers to make plant & equipment maintenance more effective and efficient through increasing moral & motivation of the employees organizations, where Continuous Improvement is a component of the core strategy, will find that this training program will equip the participants with the skills and knowledge of monitoring some of the key management and functional processes, which will change the way they work.
- To help production and other Industrial executives improve their effectiveness by increasing awareness to various techniques of systematic plant maintenance and to the general task of maintenance management.
The program has the right blend of Theory and Practical for optimizing the result. Training methodology includes -
- 60% Theoretical Class Room Training with Power Point Presentation
- 40% Case Studies, Workshop, Group discussion and exercises
- Along with experience sharing, feedback and sharpening the saw
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The workshop will be useful to Maintenance Engineers/Managers, Production Engineers/Managers, Industrial Engineers and other line & service executives involved in engineering, manufacturing, production and such other functions.
In this training program, emphasis is given on the following areas -
- Maintenance Philosophy – a necessary evil
- Maintenance Management scenario
- Various maintenance concepts – Preventive, Predictive, Condition Based and Break Down
- Maintenance Strategies – selective maintenance
- Maintenance as a Customer focus process
- Routine/Preventive Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
- Predictive Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
- Break Down Maintenance and Root Cause Analysis
- Use of FMEA and other QC tools
- Bench Marking in maintenance
- Maintenance Performance Indicators
- Maintenance Training and staff motivation
- Maintenance through motivated employee involvement
- Work, personnel and equipment safety
- Basic Electrical & Mechanical Maintenance, Tribology, Lubrication, Machine Protection etc.
- Spare part management
- Machine reconditioning, Equipment Replacement and Investment Analysis
- Installation of a robust, safe & effective maintenance system for the organization.
- 0830am: Registration
- 0900am: Workshop Commences
- 1030am: Morning Tea Break
- 1045am: Workshop Resumes
- 1230pm: Luncheon
- 1330pm: Workshop Resumes
- 1500pm: Evening Tea Break
- 1530pm: Workshop Resumes
- 1700pm: End of the Day & Certification
FACILITATOR: INDRANIL GHOSH
Technical (Power Generation, Transmission & Distribution) & Soft Skill Trainer; Electrical Engineering & Maintenance
The real joy of teaching comes only when the teacher falls in Love with himself and his own way of teaching. For me, teaching is not only his profession but also a passion. And this perfect blend of passion & profession is the genesis of my Charisma. That is why, in spite of being an ace Power Plant Maintenance Professional, I have been successful in proving himself as a charismatic trainer and Site Training Head.
With the legacy of about 30 years of versatile experience of power plant O&M and Engineering, I am now involved in Technical, Managerial and Behavioural training. I have been conducting various Executive Development Programs for the past several years. Presently Site Training Head of the largest thermal power plant of India.
Specialties Trainer & Facilitator for
- Thermal Power Plant Simulator (both Sub-critical and Super Critical), Maintenance Engineering & Management, Electrical Maintenance Safety Engineering & Management
- Process Based Management, Strategy Deployment & Deployment, Idea Management, Creativity & Innovation
- Vision & Goal Setting, Time Management; Communication & Presentation Skill and Creativity & Innovation
- Course Fee: RM 2, 250
- Early Bird Discount: RM 2,150 (Sign –up before 27th AUGUST 2012)
- Group Discount: RM 2,050 (3 person & more)
- **price includes Course Material, Certificate of Attendance, Tea Break & Buffet Lunch
Kindly Call Mindflex Professional Development to register or to get further detail about the program: – Office: 603-33230822 or mail email@example.com /firstname.lastname@example.org